Returns and complaints

Right of withdrawal

According to the Act (2005:59) on distance contracts and off-premises contracts, you as a consumer have the right to cancel your purchase within 14 days of receiving your goods.

If an article is not a special order, it is always subject to the right of withdrawal. Should your item apply to a special order, you will be informed of this when ordering. The right of withdrawal only applies to private individuals, not businesses.

For the right of withdrawal to apply, the item must be sent back in unchanged condition and in undamaged original packaging together with the packaging it came in. The item must not have been used. It is therefore important that you open your package carefully so that the packaging or the product is not damaged. In cases where the product is sealed, it must be unbroken and the product must not have been assembled. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, please contact our us before returning an item.

If you wish to return an item, please contact us to have a return slip and packing slip sent to you by email with instructions on how to proceed. You must print the packing slip and put it in the package together with the product, and the return slip must be taped to the outside of the package. You then hand in the return shipment to your nearest designated agent.

The item is in the customer's possession until we receive the return, therefore it is important that the item is not damaged during shipping. Therefore, pack your package carefully. The customer is responsible for any damage during transport when the item is sent back to us. We recommend sending trackable packages for your own safety. Note that the return must be sent directly to our warehouse, not to a postal agent . If you have questions regarding the right of withdrawal/return, please contact us. You as the customer are responsible for shipping costs and handling fees for the return shipment if you have not contacted us before to receive a prepaid return slip.

Exemption from the right of withdrawal

At the time of delivery, you as a customer may of course inspect the product to determine its condition and function, but if you have used or assembled the product and thrown away or damaged the original packaging, the right of withdrawal does not apply. It is therefore important that you open your package carefully so that the packaging or product is not damaged.

The right of withdrawal only applies to private individuals, not businesses.

If you have questions regarding the right of withdrawal or return, you are always welcome to contact us. You can reach us by email:


In accordance with the Consumer Purchase Act (1990:932), you as a customer have the right to complain about a manufacturing defect (hidden defect) within 3 years from when you received the product. The right to complain applies to original faults, not faults that have arisen as a result of careless handling, handling errors, wear or failure to follow care instructions.

Complaints about a visible fault must be made immediately when you discover the fault or within a reasonable time. Within 2 months from the time of delivery is always considered within a reasonable time. Hve me over is not responsible for defects in the goods that have arisen as a result of careless handling or failure to follow care instructions. Packaging must be saved and documented.

If you wish to complain about a product, contact our complaints department. In order to facilitate the processing of your case, we ask you to send the receipt/order number, your name and contact details, which article applies, pictures of the error and a short description to e-mail:

Natural material

Natural materials often vary in appearance, size and structure from item to item, which is completely natural. This includes, among other things, twigs, grain, color variations, structural differences, etcetera. These natural variations are characteristics that the designer intended to maintain or otherwise enhance as part of the design and do not constitute a valid reason for complaint.

In order for natural materials to maintain good quality over time, the care advice that we provide at the time of purchase and on the website must be followed. In the event of damage and wear as a result of not following this advice, Hve me over reserves the right to refuse a complaint.

If you think an item you have bought from us is incorrect but we do not agree with you, we have a dispute. To have this dispute tried, you can contact the General Complaints Board, Box 174, 101 23 Stockholm, We participate in dispute resolution and follow ARN's recommendations.